My M.Sc. project was on optimization problems in the computational biology field.
- M. Sc., Computer Engineering, 2022
- Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey
- Thesis: “Identification of protein-protein interaction bridges for multiple sclerosis”.
- B. Sc., Industrial Engineering, 2020
- TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Ankara, Turkey
- Identification of protein-protein interaction bridges for multiple sclerosis. Gözde Yazıcı, Burcu Kurt Vatandaslar, Ilknur Aydin Canturk, Fatmagul I Aydinli, Ozge Arici Duz, Emre Karakoc, Bilal E Kerman, Can Alkan. Bioinformatics, 39(4): btad175, 2023.
After Alkan Lab
Gözde started to pursue her Ph.D. at the Department of Industrial Engineering in Bilkent University.